Friday, November 18, 2011

Boots, boots , and more boots.

Every winter there are cute fashion looks centered around boots.  For many plus size woman this is a challenge.  Finding boots to fit can be a daunting task.  I was surprised the other day when I realized many women had no idea there are plus size ( wide calf )  boots out there. 
I am happy to report that there are plus size boots a plenty.   Even Payless Shoe Source has a wide calf boot this year.  I recommend investing in a pair that can be either dressy or casual.  A basic black wide calf boot can be paired with jeans, leggings, or with a dress.





How do you find them?   I recommend searching "wide calf boots " on Amazon or Yahoo Shopping.   Also measure the circumference of your calf in the widest spot so you can compare the boot sizing.  If the description does not include that measurement ask for it.  They can get it for you and are happy to help. You will find options as low as $49 and up to $200 depending on design and brand. A good leather pair will last years so it is worht the investment. Personally I am so happy I finally found mine.    From Halloween all the way through to spring they are a staple to finish off all my winter looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment